We advise all customers read through Simply Stoves Limited terms & conditions before any purchases through our website.
All product information shown within the Simply Stoves website and given either verbally or via email correspondence, with a member of the Simply Stoves sales team, is offered in good faith but should only be regarded as a guide. It is the responsibility of the client to confirm any details before making a purchase or contractual agreement with Simply Stoves Limited.
Simply Stoves Limited cannot accept any liability for errors or omissions on this web site and although every effort is made to provide accurate and detailed information, errors and omissions are possible.
Dimensions and other specifications given on this site are mostly as provided by the product manufacturer and may be approximate. Details are also subject to change without prior warning. If you the client require any specific details or specifications, please contact a member of our technical team before placing your order.
All prices shown on this website include VAT at the current rate. All goods prices and availability are subject to change based on supplier and manufacturer changes. Goods remain the property of Simply Stoves Limited until they are delivered.
Simply Stoves Limited offer a free economy delivery on all stoves and fires to the South East, unless otherwise stated on our website;
- Customers based in the Scottish Highlands may incur an additional charge. If you are purchasing from these areas please contact a member of our sales staff for confirmation before placing your order. Additional delivery charges apply for all orders to Ireland or Northern Ireland and can be obtained from a member of sales staff on application. PLEASE NOTE deliveries to Ireland & Northern Ireland are only available to Business addresses or EORI Numbers.
- Dispatch for delivery normally takes up to two weeks, depending on availability. It can take up to six weeks in some instances, if the lead time is longer than six weeks you will be informed by email of the estimated lead time for your goods.
- Delivery of stoves to Ireland or Northern Ireland is available for selected products only. We do not deliver stoves outside the UK, Ireland and Northern Ireland. You will be contacted before your order is processed to confirm eligibility. This excludes any promotional offers we may run from time to time.
- Generally your stove will be delivered on a 7.5 tonne delivery vehicle unless otherwise specified. Please inform us as soon as possible if there will be any problems with access. If our courier company advise your chosen delivery address is not viable for their 7.5 tonne delivery vehicle, there may be an additional fee to pay for a smaller vehicle that can access your chosen address. Smaller, lighter orders, such as flexible flue liners and accessories, are usually sent via a van courier network.
- The driver will remove the stove from the delivery vehicle using suitable lifting equipment. The stove is considered delivered once it is removed from the vehicle and placed curb side. The driver will be unable to move the goods across gravel or unfinished drives, through narrow openings, or up steps.
- Due to the weight of the stoves and fireplaces we sell, delivery drivers are unable to assist with carrying your goods into your property. It is the responsibility of the customer receiving the goods to organise suitable means to move them to a desirable place i.e. inside the house, a garage or other under cover area.
- All goods must be checked while the driver is still on site. Any missing parts or damage is to be reported on the delivery note when signing. The driver is obliged to wait with you up to 15 minutes (for palletised goods only), whilst you unpack and check the goods. Signing for the goods as “unchecked” is not acceptable.
- If the driver refuses to wait then please mark the goods as damaged on the delivery note. This will cover for all eventualities.
- Once you have checked the goods and they are found to be damaged, please mark the delivery note as damaged and refuse to accept delivery. Please contact a member of the Simply Stoves sales staff as quickly as possible to report the damage. A refund or replacement can then be arranged. PLEASE NOTE: Marks on stoves and fire products are normal – stove paint can be scuffed during transit and installation. This is solved via spraying the marks with matching stove paint.
- Unless you have requested otherwise, you will either be contacted by a member of the Simply Stoves staff or a member of the company delivering the goods to book in your chosen delivery date. Please note that once this date has been booked (unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the allocated date), you will be subject to a re-delivery charge should you be unavailable when the driver attempts delivery.
- If you are unavailable when packaged goods (e.g. fireside accessories) are delivered, please leave a signed note to inform the courier if you would like the goods left at the property or with a neighbour.
- If you cancel an order after it has been dispatched, we regret to inform that you will be charged for the return delivery costs, even if the products have not reached your address.
- Curbside delivery is between 9am and 5pm on your dedicated delivery day.
All collection times are available between 10am – 4pm only, from our Southminster warehouse and showroom.
Privacy & Security
All personal details that you give us are securely stored. We will never supply or sell any customers details to any outside organisation. We do not store any credit or debit card details. All credit and debit card details are encrypted using 128 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption, are sent using a secure server and processed in accordance with local law.
Installation (if applicable)
It is your responsibility to choose a product which suits your needs. Once we have delivered your product, you are responsible for storage and installation. It is your responsibility to ensure that products are installed correctly and in compliance with current Building Regulations and the I.E.E (Institute of Electrical Engineers) Wiring Regulations. Contact the Building Control Officer of your Local Authority to find our how these regulations apply to you. Click on the following links to find an electrical engineer or plumber in your area:
Local Authority Assured Trader Scheme
Gas Safe Register
Association of Plumbing and Heating Contractors
Electrical Contractors Association
We strongly recommend that you do not book a date for fitting until the item has been delivered.
We ask you to help us keep prices low by taking responsibility for ordering the correct item and clearly specifying any options you require.
Deposit amounts taken secure the product(s) purchased at the current price. Once your product(s) are ready for despatch you will be contacted by a member of the Simply Stoves team with a request to pay the outstanding balance. Once the balance has been paid in full, the product(s) can then be despatched.
Deposits are non-refundable except for the following reasons;
We are unable to provide the item(s) for any reason
We are unable to deliver the item(s) to you on dates agreed and a new delivery date cannot be agreed
We are unable to deliver the item(s) to you on any new agreed delivery date
On occasion it may become necessary to refund deposits to clients, due to unforeseen supply or delivery issues. In these cases, Simply Stoves will make contact before refunding the deposit payment in full as quickly as possible.
Once contact has been made to inform you that your order is ready for despatch and the final balance is due, clients have up to 14 days to make payment. The order will be held throughout this time by Simply Stoves, and will be shipped within 48 hours of the receipt of payment. If the balance has not been settled within the 14 days period, Simply Stoves reserve the right to sell the product(s) and the deposit amount paid by the client is non-refundable.
In the unlikely event that the RRP price of the appliance ordered increases before it is ready for despatch, Simply Stoves Limited reserves the right to increase the total amount owed to reflect this. Deposit payments are to secure a place in the queue for an appliance, and do not secure the price. If the price increases, we will contact you regarding this. The option to pay the difference or cancel for a refund will then be offered.
For further details on deposit payments please contact [email protected]
Simply Stoves Limited does not accept cheque payments. Please note that products cannot be ordered or (if in stock) dispatched until payment has been cleared. This may result in a delay receiving your order. Please factor this time delay into your installation schedule before placing an order.
When an order is placed with us you will receive an email with your invoice and details of the products you have ordered. We ask all customers to double check that the order details are correct to their knowledge. We will allow 12 hours after ordering for you to check your order.
Pictures & Images
All sizes and measurements are approximate. We do, however, try to ensure that all sizes, measurements and images on the website are as accurate as possible. All pictures on the website are for illustrative purpose only, and may not exactly match the product itself. Colours may vary to those illustrated and can look different on other computer screens. Simply Stoves Limited will never knowingly publish misleading or incorrect product descriptions or images.
Costs Incurred by You
We are not liable for any costs incurred by you or any loss of earnings. For example, if a delivery is delayed in any way and you have to rebook an installer, then we are not liable for any extra charges that the installer may charge you. We always recommend that you do not book an installer until you are in receipt of the goods. We are also not liable for any loss of earnings as a result of you taking time off work to accept a delivery even if it is late or delayed.
Cancellations and Returns
Mail order, telephone and internet sales to individuals (not businesses) are covered by the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014, which protect you by providing a 14 working day cooling-off period from the day after the product has been delivered.
A customer has the option to cancel any order between the time of placing it and 14 working days after delivery. Cancellations must be in writing by post or by email to [email protected] (not to ANY other email address) and quoting the Order Number.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014, you have the right to receive a refund within 14 working days of cancellation. We normally pay refunds within 7 working days of cancellation or when goods have been returned safely (whichever is the latter). You are advised to retain the packaging. You will find it difficult to return the item without appropriate packaging.
The goods must not have been fitted, installed or used in any way and must be unmarked and free from blemishes of any kind. You must return them in a saleable condition. All spare parts and painted appliances are non-returnable and non-refundable due to being a bespoke order. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
Simply Stoves Limited reserve the right to charge a restocking fee for all goods brought into stock and subsequently cancelled by the customer. This charge will be based on our cost to return the items to the supplier.
Simply Stoves Limited reserve the right to cancel an order if a product is unavailable or any pricing errors occur.
Our Returns Policy
We strive to supply goods in excellent condition. Some of our products are both heavy and fragile, and need careful handling until installed. We will repair, refund or replace (for free) any item found defective or damaged before delivery or during unloading. This is in addition to your manufacturers guarantee. We cannot accept return of products which are damaged after delivery.
If you wish to return part or all of your order please email [email protected], ensuring you quote your order number and the date you received your goods. You must confirm that the goods are in the original packaging, unused in anyway and that we are able to inspect the goods before signing for them. Failure to do this will result in no return number or address being issued. Items returned to us must be sent by recorded delivery.
All spare parts are non returnable and non refundable due to being a special order.
Offers and Voucher Codes
All offers on the www.simplystovesuk.com website are non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, unless the offer directly stipulates eligibility. Voucher codes have an expiry date and can only be used once by the person they are issued to. Voucher codes cannot be passed on to a third party to use.
During promotions, we offer vouchers from third party companies with certain products online. Once an order has been placed for the product associated with the promotional voucher, an E-Voucher code will be emailed to the email address that is entered by the client 30 days after the order has been delivered. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the email entered at the point of placing an order is correct.
Gift card vouchers are emailed 30 days after receipt of your order takes place. We will send the gift card(s) as a PDF attached to the email associated with your order. If you believe that you have not received your gift card it is advisable to check your junk email inbox before contacting us. If you need to report that you have not received your gift card via email, we will check to see if the card has been sent to the correct email address, and also if it has been redeemed. If the gift card was sent to the correct email address entered at the point of order placement, and it has been redeemed unfortunately we will be unable to send another. If the voucher has not been redeemed we will resend the gift card to the email address associated with your website order and ask that you confirm receipt.
To qualify for receipt of your gift card you must write a Google or Trustpilot review of your product or experience with us. An email giving full details on this will be sent to you 2-3 weeks after receipt of your appliance.
If the order is cancelled or returned to Simply Stoves, the voucher code will not be sent to the client. In rare cases where the goods are returned after the voucher code has been sent to the client, the value of the voucher will be deducted from the refund of the order, regardless of whether the code has been used or not.
Price Beater Promise
We offer a Price Beater Promise on all of the stoves we offer throughout the site. This means if you see your chosen product cheaper on any authorised dealer web site (other than eBay or other auction sites) we will beat the competitor’s price. This offer is an online only offer and is only available on a like for like basis.
Price Beater, like for like, includes merchandise/product selling price plus equivalent shipping costs/method, handling charges, and any free offers (if applicable). The item also needs to be the identical product and in new and unused condition. The item needs to be in stock and available for purchase from an authorised dealer and not a pricing error.
Excludes rebates, liquidations, and auction sites such as eBay. Price beater discounts cannot be combined with any simplystovesuk.com promotional offers and exclude rebates etc.
Before checking out with your order you must provide us with either the website where you have seen the better price or written confirmation from the company showing the lower price so that we can check the price ourselves. We do not match eBay and other auction sites. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) govern the Glass Cover for Stoves (“Glass Cover”) provided by Simply Stoves (“Company”), a registered company with its principal place of business at 8D & 8E High Street, Southminster, Essex, CM0 7DE. By purchasing a stove from us and opting for the Glass Cover, you agree to comply with and be bound by this Agreement. Please read these terms carefully before making a purchase.
2.1 The Glass Cover provides protection against accidental breakage of the stove glass for a duration of 12 months from the date of the original stove purchase (“Coverage Period”).
2.2 The Glass Cover is applicable only to stoves purchased directly from Simply Stoves.
To be eligible for the Glass Cover, you must:
3.1 Purchase a stove from Simply Stoves during the stipulated offer period.
3.2 Select the Glass Cover option at the time of purchase and pay the applicable fee.
3.3 Retain proof of purchase for the stove and the Glass Cover.
3.4 Request for a replacement glass cover must be made within 12 months from the original date of purchase.
- Coverage Details
4.1 During the Coverage Period, the Glass Cover entitles you to one (1) free replacement piece of stove glass in case of accidental breakage from date of purchase.
4.2 The replacement piece will be provided at no additional charge to you, except for installation fees your installer may incur. Please note the cover does do include offer of installation of glass.
- Claim Process
5.1 To initiate a claim under the Glass Cover, you must provide clear photo evidence of the broken stove glass to Simply Stoves. The photos should clearly show the damage and the stove’s serial number.
5.2 You can submit your claim by emailing the required photos and your proof of purchase to [email protected]. Simply Stoves reserves the right to request additional information or evidence to validate the claim of breakage.
5.3 Once the claim is submitted, Simply Stoves will review proof of breakage and eligibility criteria before approving the replacement request.
5.4 Upon approval, Simply Stoves will provide instructions for the replacement process, which may include arranging for the shipment of the replacement piece.
6.1 The Glass Cover does not apply to damages resulting from deliberate misuse, negligence, improper installation, unauthorized repairs, or alterations made to the stove.
6.2 Damages caused by natural disasters, fire, accidents, vandalism, or any circumstances beyond normal usage are not covered.
- Warranty and Liability
7.1 Simply Stoves shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the Glass Cover or its implementation.
7.2 The replacement glass cover is provided as-is and does not come with any additional warranty beyond the original warranty provided with the stove purchase.
7.3 Simply Stoves’ liability under this Agreement shall be limited to the cost of the replacement piece of stove glass.
This Agreement will automatically terminate at the end of the 12-month Coverage Period.
- Amendment and Modification
10.1 Simply Stoves reserves the right to amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
10.2 By purchasing a stove and selecting the Glass Cover, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to abide by these terms and conditions.