All product information shown within the Simply Stoves website and given either verbally or via email correspondence with a member of the Simply Stoves sales team is offered in good faith, but should only be regarded as a guide. It is the responsibility of the client to confirm any details before making a purchase or contractual agreement with Simply Stoves Limited.
Simply Stoves Limited cannot accept any liability for errors or omissions on this web site and although every effort is made to provide accurate and detailed information errors and omissions are possible. Dimensions and other specifications given on this site are mostly as provided by the product manufacturer and may be approximate and are also subject to change without prior warning. If you the client require any specific details or specifications please contact a member of our technical team before placing your order.
All prices shown on this website include VAT at the current rate. All goods prices and availability are subject to change based on supplier and manufacturer changes. Goods remain the property of Simply Stoves Limited until paid for in full.
Simply Stoves Limited offer a free economy delivery on all stove orders unless otherwise stated on our website
- Customers based in the Scottish Highlands may incur an additional charge, If you are purchasing from these areas please contact a member of our sales staff for confirmation before placing your order. Additional delivery charges apply for all orders to Ireland or Northern Ireland and can be obtained from a member of sales staff on application.
- Dispatch for delivery normally takes up to two weeks, depending on availability. It can take up to six weeks in some instances, if the lead time is longer than six weeks you will be informed by email of the estimated lead time for your goods.
- Delivery of stoves to Ireland or Northern Ireland is available for selected products only. We do not deliver stoves outside the UK, Ireland and Northern Ireland. You will be contacted before your order is processed to confirm eligibility. This excludes any promotional offers we may run from time to time.
- Generally your stove will be delivered on a 7.5 tonne delivery vehicle unless otherwise specified, Please inform us as soon as possible if there will be any problems with access. Smaller, lighter orders such as flexible flue liners and accessories are usually sent via a van courier network.
- The driver will remove the stove from the delivery vehicle using suitable lifting equipment, the stove is considered delivered once it is removed from the vehicle and placed within the grounds of your property. The driver will be unable to move the goods across gravel or unfinished drives, through narrow openings, or up steps.
- Due to the weight of the stoves and fireplaces we sell delivery drivers are unable to assist with carrying your goods into your property, It is the responsibility of the customer receiving the goods to organise suitable means to move them to a desirable place i.e. inside the house, a garage or other under cover area.
- All goods must be checked while the driver is still on site and any missing parts or damage is to be reported on the delivery note when signing. The driver is obliged to wait with you up to 15 minutes (for palletised goods only), whilst you unpack and check the goods. Signing for the goods as “unchecked” is not acceptable.
- If the driver refuses to wait then please mark the goods as damaged on the delivery note, so you are covered for all eventualities.
- If you have checked the goods and they are found to be damaged, please mark the delivery note as damaged and refuse to accept delivery. Please contact a member of the Simply Stoves sales staff as quickly as possible to report the damage so that a refund or replacement can be arranged.
- Unless you have requested otherwise you will either be contacted by a member of the Simply Stoves staff or a member of the company delivering the goods to book in your chosen delivery date, Please note that once this date has been booked (unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the allocated date), you will be subject to a re-delivery charge should you be unavailable when the driver attempts delivery.
- If you are unavailable when packaged goods (e.g. fireside accessories) are delivered, please leave a signed note to inform the courier if you would like the goods left at the property or with a neighbour.
- If you cancel an order after it has been dispatched, we regret that you will be charged for the return delivery costs, even if the products have not reached your address.
Privacy & Security
All personal details that you give us are securely stored. We will never supply or sell any customers details to any outside organisation. We do not store any credit or debit card details. All credit and debit card details are encrypted using 128 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption and sent using a secure server and processed in accordance with local law.
Installation (if applicable)
It is your responsibility to choose a product which suits your needs. Once we have delivered your product, you are responsible for storage and installation. It is your responsibility to ensure that products are installed correctly and in compliance with current Building Regulations and the I.E.E (Institute of Electrical Engineers) Wiring Regulations. Contact the Building Control Officer of your Local Authority to find our how these regulations apply to you. Click on the following links to find an electrical engineer or plumber in your area:
Local Authority Assured Trader Scheme
Gas Safe Register
Association of Plumbing and Heating Contractors
Electrical Contractors Association
We strongly recommend that you do not book a date for fitting until the item has been delivered.
We ask you to help us keep prices low by taking responsibility for ordering the correct item, and clearly specifying any options you require.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the fitters are suitably qualified to fit their product. If you are unsure then we recommend checking on the HETAS or Gas Safe approved web sites.[/vc_column_text]
Simply Stoves Limited does not accept cheque payments via our website, If choosing to pay by cheque please contact a member of the Simply Stoves Limited sales team either by telephone or email. Please note that products cannot be ordered or if in stock despatched until payment has been cleared which may result in a delay receiving your order, Please factor this time delay into your installation schedule before placing an order.
When an order is placed with us you will receive an email with your invoice and details of the products you have ordered. We ask all customers to double check that the order details are, We will allow 12 hours after ordering for you to check your order; this applies to internet and telephone orders.
Pictures & Images
All sizes and measurements are approximate. We do however try to ensure that all sizes, measurements and images on the website are as accurate as possible. All pictures on the web sites are for illustrative purpose only, and may not exactly match the product itself. Colours may vary to those illustrated and can look different on other computer screens. We never knowingly publish misleading or incorrect product descriptions or images.
Costs Incurred by You
We are not liable for any costs incurred by you or any loss of earnings. For example if a delivery is delayed in any way and you have to rebook an installer then we are not liable for any extra charges that the installer may charge you. We always recommend that you do not book an installer until you are in receipt of the goods. We are also not liable for any loss of earnings as a result of you taking time off work to accept a delivery even if it is late or delayed.
Cancellations and Returns
Mail order, telephone and internet sales to individuals (not businesses) are covered by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (UK Law Directive 97/7/EC), which protect you by providing a 7 working day cooling off period after the day after the product has been delivered. A customer has the option to cancel any order between the time of placing it and 7 working days after delivery. Cancellations must be in writing by post or by email to email@example.com (not to ANY other email address) and quoting the Order Number. Under the Distance Selling regulations you have the right to receive a refund within 30 days of cancellation. We normally pay refunds within 14 days of cancellation or the goods being returned safely (whichever is the later). You are advised to retain the packaging. You will find it difficult to return the item without appropriate packaging. The goods must not have been fitted, installed or used in any way. The goods must be unmarked and free from blemishes of any kind, and you must return them in a saleable condition. All spare parts are non returnable and non refundable due to being a special order. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
Simply Stoves LImited reserve the right to charge a restocking fee for all goods brought into stock and subsequently cancelled by the customer. This charge will be based on our cost to return the items to the supplier.
Our Returns Policy
We strive to supply goods in excellent condition. Some of our products are both heavy and fragile, and need careful handling until installed. We will repair, refund or replace (for free) any item found defective or damaged before delivery or during unloading. This is in addition to your manufacturers guarantee. We cannot accept return of products which are damaged after delivery. If you wish to return part or all of your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org, ensuring you quote your order number and the date you received your goods. You must confirm that the goods are in the original packaging, unused in anyway and that we are able to inspect the goods before signing for them. Failure to do this will result in no return number or address being issued. Items returned to us must be sent by recorded delivery. All spare parts are non returnable and non refundable due to being a special order.
Offers and Voucher Codes
All offers on the simplystovesuk.co.uk website are non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, unless the offer directly stipulates eligibility. Voucher codes have an expiry date and can only be used once by the person they are issued to, and cannot be passed on to a third party to use.
Price Beater Promise
We offer a Price Beater Promise on all of the stoves we offer throughout the site which means if you see your chosen product cheaper on any authorised dealer web site (other than eBay or other auction sites) we will beat the competitor’s price. This offer is an online only offer and is only available on a like for like basis.
Price Beater, like for like, includes merchandise/product selling price plus equivalent shipping costs/method, handling charges, and any free offers (if applicable). The item also needs to be the identical product and in new and unused condition. The item needs to be in stock and available for purchase from an authorised dealer and not a pricing error. Excludes rebates, liquidations, and auction sites such as EBay. Price beater discounts cannot be combined with any simplystovesuk.co.uk promotional offers and exclude rebates etc.
Before checking out with your order you must provide us with either the website where you have seen the better price or written confirmation from the company showing the lower price so that we can check the price ourselves. We do not match eBay and other auction sites. This offer is available on all products where the price beater banner appears. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.