Simply Stoves work closely with a select few fully qualified Hetas and Gas Safe registered engineers which means that not only can we offer unbeatable value for money on our wood burning, multifuel and gas stoves we can also organise the entire installation from start to finish to the highest standard.
Our installer offers a completely FREE quotation in your home at a time to suit you.
After your initial meeting with the engineer you will then receive a written quotation from Simply Stoves detailing any work to be carried out and parts required for installation. This quotation will also include any special offers available to you.
Please call or email now to request a FREE house visit from an engineer and take the first step to a better, warmer home!
Each survey includes:
- Inspection of your chimney stack to establish whether a flexible chimney liner is required
- Measuring the room volume and recommending a stove size based on Kilowatts required to heat the area
- Discussing the customer’s unique requirements on both look and functionality, and what you would like to achieve with your new Wood burning, Multifuel, Gas or electric stove or fire.
- Advice on stove selection to suit the customers chimney stack or free standing stove position chosen
- Checking all building regulations will be met when the stove is installed.