Stovax Professional XQ Storm Collar for use with XQ Twin Wall System in Satin Black.
*Can be colour matched to any RAL colour. However, powder coated components are only heat resistant to 200oC, and therefore are not suitable for internal use near to the stove. Due to the bespoke nature of RAL colour matching, any flue pipe which has been RAL colour matched is non-returnable. *
Prices on request
*Please note the Stovax Professional XQ System is measured on internal diameters and as a result this product will suit a 9 external diameter*
Stovax Professional XQ Stove & Fireplace Chimney Systems Key Features:
– Easy to install Twist-Lock system
– Weatherproof, fully sealed components
– Suitable for internal & external applications
– High density, mineral wool insulation
– Made from high grade stainless steel – 316L stainless steel inner wall for the highest corrosion resistance – 304L stainless steel outer wall in an attractive, polished finish
– Innovative decorative components
– All components are available in a wide range of colours. All external components in the Professional XQ range can be powder coated to virtually any colour of your choice. * This enables you to match any requirements that may have been set by local planning authorities or to any specific aesthetic requirements you may have of your own. We also offer heat resistant textured matt black finish, strictly for internal use only which can be installed right down to your stove or fireplace.
* Can be colour matched to any RAL colour. Please note: the textured Matt Black powder finish is suitable for internal applications only. It has a rated heat resistance up to 500?C and can safely be used right down to the stove. RAL colours used on external applications are rated up to 200?C and are therefore not suitable for use near the stove.
Quality Assured the Professional XQ range has been tested and approved by BSRIA to all the requirements of EN 1856-1:2003 and the general requirements of BS EN 1443:2003. The Firestops have been tested and approved to BS476 Part 20:1987 and comply with all the relevant fire rating requirements for stability and integrity. Stovax Professional XQ has HETAS approval.
The Professional XQ range is CE approved by TUV SUD with the following designation: T450 N1 D VmL50050 G50. The components are made from 0.5mm thick, high grade stainless steel. All products are corrosion and sootfire resistant with a minimum distance to combustible materials of 50mm.
For complete peace of mind, the Stovax Professional XQ range carries up to 10 years of warranty.
We offer FREE delivery* for all of our Wood Burning, Multifuel, Gas and Electric stoves available on the website over £500.00 and can also offer a completely free delivery on all chimney liners, vitreous flues and components on request.
Delivery times may vary depending on whether your chosen stove or flue product is in stock, in stock items will usually be despatched from our warehouse via a courier within 7-10 working days from the date of order placed, all stoves will be packed carefully and delivered safely by courteous drivers, you will also receive a telephone call prior to delivery to ensure a convenient date is given.
For customers in a hurry for their order we can also offer a next day delivery service on all in stock items at an additional charge (price on application)
Customers wishing to collect their orders from our showroom are welcome to do so and will be contacted via email or telephone once your chosen product is on stock and has been checked.
For more information on delivery please contact us today.
*South East UK only, excludes Scotland and Ireland, if delivery is required beyond the South East please contact us directly for a delivery quotation.
Struggling to find the right fire for you? Try our handy heat output calculator!